Re: Clutch Bleeding

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Bleeding
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 06:52:06 -0500
Cool idea Guy!!

Another method I learned a while back: Get a Kodak plastic film can, a piece
of clear plastic tubing, and a shop vac. Throw the film can cap away. Drill
a small hole in the base of the can to fit the tubing tightly. The film can
then fits the end of the vac hose, the tubing goes over the bleed nipple.
Open the bleed valve, turn on the vac BRIEFLY, and watch for clear fluid in
the clear tubing (you did use clear- right??). Again, as in all other
methods, be sure not to drain the master cylinder.

I don't think this has a cute name like Guy's method, but it really sucks.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 3/5/02 2:58 AM, "Guy Weller"
<guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk> made the profound revelation:

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget