Bugeye Healey Hardtop 4 sale

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Healey Hardtop 4 sale
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:08:45 -0500
List

I decided to sell my factory Donald Healey bugeye hardtop.
I never use it. It is in excellant condition, old english white (sort of) or
maybe
light beige would better describe the color.
It is fiberglass with a glass rear window, good seals and I did glue in  some
material as a headliner which will come out real easy.
New front windscreen clips which are correct.
This is NOT a bargan, I know what I have but will sell it at "the going rate".
Hardtop number Q-5423
I will NOT ship this thing for love or money. BTDT.
You come get it, I can bring it to Norristown, Britfest, or Carlisle.
Email me off list for particulars.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ