Continental Update

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g28JQBd22630
Subject: Continental Update
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:33:54 -0500 et>
Just drove the '71 Midget Continental (MGMC--The Model They Never Built) back
to the office from the garage (via the gas station).  I am still calm, despite
the silly grin.  The mechanic decided it goes like a bat out of hell (his
words), but I didn't push it too hard.  It definitely needs some suspension
work (floats a lot), but runs quite well.  Anyway, just wanted to share...  The
tan top looks great, except for clashing with the red rostyles.  Maybe I should
put the wire covers back on.  :-)

Adrian
http://www.midgetweb.com