sebring departure

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: sebring departure
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:33:07 -0500
ok gang here it is!
we are leaving the lehigh valley at 3am monday morning.    this offers us a
chance to pass south of baltimore and washington before it gets too
congested.   i'm very excited and will probably not get any rest prior to
departure.    but the bummer is i'm now sick.  i have one heck of a cold
wich if i do not watch myself will turn into bronchitis.  so antihistamines
and throat spray in hand i'm ready to go!   :)  it figures, that after
evrything i have done in preperation i caught a cold!      but the saab
trailer and van are ready to rock.   i'm excited to be sharing my saab with
ed diehl  as my codriver for the enduro.  ed codrove the corvette grand
sport  for chevrolet at sebring in the 12 hour.   cool!  being a chevrolet
(vintage not present) buff , driving with ed wil be another high point of
this week's activities.    sooooo.....away we go!

chuck.