Cool, I am back! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cool, I am back! x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:43:27 -0500
Hi Guys!

 How's everyone been? Nope, no new tattoos :(  Been painting a lot
though.

 Started up the car Saturday and my hubby drove it around the block a
few times (stalled it 3x! We're just learning to drive a stick though
mind you ;} Then took it down the street to fill the tank completely.
Got a lot of looks from the drunks outside the bar around the corner.

 Going to be at Carlisle on Sunday May 19th. Need to get a windshield,
front driver's side quarter panel, and a bonnet. Hoping to get these
parts together and get the car inspected. Still need to install the seat
belts, and the wiper arms. Can I buy regular wiper blades and cut them
to fit or do I need to order from VB or Moss?

 Who else is going to be at Carlisle?

 I seem to have lost my spridget shirt (I know, I know, don't kill me ;}
Any new ones being made?

--
Amy Soich
http://www.studiosoich.com