New to list, day two

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to list, day two
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:23:01 -0500
Hi again, guess I should have added more info. We're in Pittsburgh,PA. I
have lots of books and manuals and part catalogs, even extensive photos
from shows. The guy that took the car apart before I got it put things
in big bags labeled engine compartment, interior, things like that. Yoi!
We've had the car 7 years and I worked on it off and on as time and cash
allowed. All new floors, rockers left rear fender (learned to weld with
the MIG as I went). Painted ivory white as per original color under all
the layers of various shades of white. Have almost all the parts
refinished now. New wiring and interior waiting in the wings. This past
year the big push has been on to finish it. I still didn't try the
engine, I just painted it and put it in. I am going over the carbs and
have the starter and generator being rebuilt. If it smokes or knocks
we'll deal with it later.

Dave and Bobbie
60 AH 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they used to build it)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits"
Antique,street rod,drag race, autocross, you  name it (except roundy round)