: Oil change financials NO LBC!!!

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: : Oil change financials NO LBC!!!
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:36:17 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Before any of you "men" go out for an oil change,
let me know first and I will take the $4,150.00
add to my measly little amount, buy myself an LBC,
take your car for the oil change myself,,enjoy
a cup of coffee while waiting and pay the $21.00
out of "your" money for "your" oil change and even
bring you a cup of coffee back as a "bonus" for
"allowing" me to be of "SERVICE"
to you...lol lol lol Maybe I will chip in some
change if you are nice, Na, mabye a case of beer and
you will be happy...forget the change..!!!! lol lol
lol