Continental wheel survey

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g2EIlud09986
Subject: Continental wheel survey
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:55:39 -0500 et>
I decided the Midget Continental just won't look right without wire wheel
covers, and one flew off the other day while driving so I have to buy another
set (the current ones are a bit nasty anyway).  So, which one would work best?
:-)  The car now has a tan top and is actually clean.

http://www.midgetweb.com/wheels.asp

By the way, my spridget list research project passed institutional review, so I
get to graduate after all!  Thanks for all the help.

adrian