Springthing 2002

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Springthing 2002
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:29:58 EST
The Bluegrass Austin Healey Club would like to invite you to join us for
Springthing 2002, May 16-19.
(just two months away!)
This year our event will be located in historic Corydon, IN
(Only twenty miles west of Louisville, KY)

The weekends activities include a great rally, a unique car show to be held
in downtown Corydon in conjunction with a large regional art show,
(Cars and Shopping, something for everyone!)
The Autocross course is awesome and will be hosted by the local SCCA. Plus
all the great Hospitality, Funkhana and other events you have come to expect.

 Rooms at the Old Capital Inn are just $55!
Visit our website at <A
HREF="http://www.springthing.info/";>www.springthing.info</A> for a preview and
registration
information.
Already we have a record number of early registrations from Kentucky,
Illinois, Indiana, Texas, California, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Tennessee and
Georgia.

Please join us for what promises to be a very fun event!

Thanks,

Bluegrass Club
Louisville, KY
Join us for Springthing 2002. May 16-19 in Corydon, IN. Visit the web site at