Spridget archives? and resto update.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget archives? and resto update.
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:03:22 EST
I know several questions and replies have been posted recently and I would
like to go over them again.Is this mailing list archived and searchable?

Just returned from Guam.Never thought I'd see many spridgets there but I sure
did.Mostly rusted out wrecks and a few restorable cars in driveways etc.Even
saw one or two English Cars I had never even heard of.Even saw one or two
cars I would really like to buy.I wonder how many Spridgets you could fit
into the back of a C 130?
:)

A colleague at work has been following with avid interest the progress with
my Mark 3 Sprite and has decided to take the plunge.He is looking for a
father Son project for himself and his 13 year old son.He wants to go the
whole road and completely restore it ground up so to say so even a reasonably
rust free straight tub would do.Anything Sprite or Midget 62 on would be
ok.Anything in the Southern California Arizona Nevada area would be ok.

My mark 3 Sprite is finished all but some small issues remain and I shall be
posting some pictures soon when I can find some space to put them up.

I'd like to thank everyone on the list for their help and advice.It sure has
made some jobs I was very unsure of a lot easier.

Thanks.      Brandon.