O-ring sets to repair dash boards

To: alpines@autox.team.net, bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@autox.team.net, marcos@autox.team.net, mini-list@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net, riley@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: O-ring sets to repair dash boards
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:53:44 -0500
I have been developing kits for people wishing to replace those gungey
O-rings that go between the dash and the gauge.  I now offer a complete
kit, including the never-in-the-catalog O-ring that goes between bezel and
glass.  Currently I only offer MGB, Sunbeam Alpines & Tiger, Austin Healey
and Hillman sets.  They are functional not concours.

I need information to develop kits for other cars so if you wish to assist
please contact me off list - I will be un-subscribing after this message
(except MGB & MGBV8).

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net