Re: Bugeye butt

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye butt
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:36:28 EST
In a message dated 3/16/02 10:43:50 AM Mountain Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Robert,
>
> Can be done, See pictures of "Fright" on my Hot Rod Healeys section.
>
> As far as price, I think anyone that has a BUgeye with a seriously crunched
> back end would gladly pay this for a solid replacement. I had several
> people after the Bugeye shelll I sold several years ago for just that

Freight is indeed the big deal.  I do hope it its possible to make the graft
as I bought one from Fisher Jones last year...have yet to pick it up however.

Robert Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.