Re: Re[2]: Speed bleedin' 06:20:10 -0800

To: pythias@pacifier.com (Bill L)
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Speed bleedin' 06:20:10 -0800
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:00:38 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill- Correct "sizes"......

Frank Clarici put these up in a post (which
I thought for sure I had saved) a couple of
months ago. I cannot find it in my saved
folder; rats!!

Call the fine folks at "Speedbleeder"
and tell them the car you have; they
should  know the sizes you need according to another post on the subject
which also, appeared on the list months
ago.

If and when you are advised of the proper
sizes for the Spridget, you might want to
post them on the list for the benefit of other listers in future. (Not
that you have
to, mind you, it would just be a nice thing
to do!).

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)