Re: Carlisle show

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, xyzabdce@earthlink.net, mgs@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Carlisle show
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:23:20 EST
The response to my post was unbelievable.  Everybody is going to Carlisle!
So, OK,  I GIVE UP!!!  I made a reservation at the Clarion, 1700 Harrisburg
Pike, just to be with all you people from the lists.  Besides, I couldn't
bring myself to stay at a place referred to as Urine 8!

Here's the deal I found.  www.samsclub.com, if you are a member of Sams Club,
the room (1st floor, 25" hair dryer, TV iron (or wuzzat, iron TV?), and a
coffee maker.  Not sure if it has a bed.) was $64.95 (plus tax, void where
prohibited).  That was a buck CHEEPER than the Urine 8.  (Now you got me
doing it.)

Like I said, I'll be there Friday and Saturday.  So where're we going for
dinner Friday night?  (Must have Guinness tap enabled and I prefer a good
steak.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget