RE: Miata bashing :-)

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata bashing :-)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:31:32 -0800
I own a 2000 Miata and a 1960 Bugeye. I dearly love LBC's and have driven
them for 30 years. There is a couple of things about My-Yata that stand out.
First, it starts first time every time, I think nothing of long trips with
no prep. Second, it will suck the headlights out of any stock spridget as it
passes.
Michael O'Higgins
roterhed2@attbi.com