ignition switch

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ignition switch
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:17:19 -0700
I seem to be having a problem removing the iginition switch from my Midget.
It is a non locking type and you don't have a push button to remove the key.
What is the trick here I'm stuck?  I can provide pics of the switch if that
would help.  It is in a 69 Midget, I don't belive it to be the original
since it does have a W/Green wire on it that i've taped up.  Any thing in
the aftermarket world that will work in it's place if this one truely is
bad?  The problem i'm having is i'm not getting 12v to the White/Red wire
while in the start position (or any other position for that matter) The run
position does allow the use of accessories and such, so I am getting 12V to
the Brown/Blue feed wire.  Thanks in advance guys/gals

Charlie
69 & 71 Midget