Re: Chinese MG Rover

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Chinese MG Rover
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:06:42 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> Wont Frank be thrilled!

I heard about this 4-6 months ago. I also have the press release thanks to a UK
lister.
I wasn't too happy then, thanks for bringing up old bad news guys.

I wonder if I can smash a chinese MG against my fire place like I smash all my
other top quality chinese crap against the bricks?
Most of it was electronic like my new phone, a couple printers, a few mouses
(mice?) and a couple digital cameras.
Tools usually get tossed in the bay, and car parts get pulverized with a BFH
although to pulverize chinese car parts you can use a tiny tack hammer, it just
doesn't embed the part into the concrete as far.
Imagine a body shell that would get dented if a bird craps on it like the
Hyundais
dent! But I believe the new Rover venture would be using chinese engines. Dung
forged engine blocks, and you thought the 1500 engine had forge faults!
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ