Re: Where did everyone go ???

To: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where did everyone go ???
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:07:02 -0800 (PST)
  Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com> wrote:
Must be a nice day outside. There is no activity at all in the list.

Ahhh Yes,  Sun Shining, Top down, hood up, grease under your nails, puddles of
oil in the drive, parts spread all over the garage.........   Spring is here,
now I wish I had braved a little more of the cold weather and I could be
driving around instead of sharing the enjoyment of working on Bobbie with the
neigbors children, and their delicate ears.

Lon / RedMidget