Re: "sans" LBC -From the files of the FAA 2002 10:52:02 -0800 (PST)

To: redmidget72@yahoo.com (Red Midget)
Subject: Re: "sans" LBC -From the files of the FAA 2002 10:52:02 -0800 (PST)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 06:29:39 -0500 (EST)
Cc: thistle_3619@yahoo.com (James Gruber), spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Heh, heh, heh!!

This ain't so far fetched. It's happened
before for other reasons! (Well, almost!)

I once flew for a regional airline out of Utica, NY, which served
primarily business travelers between Syracuse,
Rochester and Buffalo to BOS & NYC,
then DTW, etc. as it grew and expanded
service.

The owner and CEO insisted he interview
every prospective flight attendant (very,
very few guys, back then, 99.9% female.)

Paul knew who his clientele was and who
financially supported the airline and it's
growth: "I want every guy on that airplane
walking off with a hard--; then I know he'll
be back!"

None of Empire's girls were >30, most
were in their 20's and almost every one
was gorgeous & more than a few, drop
dead gorgeous!

'Course they weren't naked but if Paul
could've found a way around that one,
they would've been. The uniforms were
however, "tailored" in such a manner to
"reveal" to the extent required; the imagination easily filled in the
rest!!

Don't kid yourself about the Muslims.
Guess where Ben Atta and his flying
buddy could be found the night before
the day each was supposed to meet
their respective "37 virgins" by the suicidal
use of a Boeing "heavy"?

That was no milk bar. And the girls weren't dressed, either!!

Cap'n. Bob
    '60 :{)