bugeye horror story (more)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: bugeye horror story (more)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:31:36 -0800
Perhaps the worst part is that I recommended the place since all the Triumph
guys in the local club seem to think its the best.  I'm going to do pennance
by getting him running and correcting the e-brake defects.  After a "total
brake job" the e-brake handle pulls all the way up without engaging the
shoes at all.

On the bright side, he is an English professor and should have no trouble
finding the words he needs this morning when he calls the offending shop to
discuss the situation.  I'd love to have a tape of the conversation.
Nothing like high-brow/vicious.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye