Re: possible new purchase

To: WRROOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: possible new purchase
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:24:48 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
The car is worth that in parts on eBay. What ever you intend to pay, take cash.
Make your offer, and be prepared to walk. The owner has this car that has been
sitting, $300 CASH, pulled out in front of him works better than words and a
checkbook. You can always send a shill later to buy the car if your tactic
doesn't work. I have had moderate success with this tactic, it works 4 out of 5
times.
Brad