Re: sk carbs

To: TALLA@TELUSPLANET.NET
Subject: Re: sk carbs
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 04:10:24 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
There are details in the Vizard book.  I think that SK are Weber DCOE copies
and were made by TWM at a time when the DCOE was rumoured to be going out of
production.  I have never seen one in the metal but understand all the parts
are fully compatible with the Weber DCOE.  At the right price they should be
a good carb.

RS