Re: Pleased with myself!

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> >
Subject: Re: Pleased with myself!
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:49:32 -0500
Hmmm, Guess you just gonna hafta wait ill ya meets me ta decide "what is
weird and what ain't" LOL

Yep did notice the <<HG>> and sending it right back.

Happy Easter to all that celebrate this day.

Larry

At this exact moment in time: 3/31/02 2:39 PM, "Robert E. Shlafer"
<PilotRob@webtv.net> made the profound revelation:

> LOL, Larry!!
>
> No, Larry, you are not at all weird and
> you do not think THAT differently at all
> and are absolutely right about the 40mph
> bit as well; and we all know it!!
<SNIP>

--

Larry Macy