Re: Swivle axle bushing reamer

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Swivle axle bushing reamer
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 23:51:27 -0400
Roger,

I assume you mean the kingpin bushing reamer?  I haven't tried this, but
several people on the list have said it works great.  Take a spare kingpin
and using a Dremel tool with a fine cutoff wheel cut a vertical slot in both
of the bearing areas.  The kingpin can now be used as a reamer!  If you
don't want to tackle cutting the slots your machinist can do it.

Rick