Virus Software Update

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus Software Update
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 21:14:43 -0700
Thanks to all who responded on my non LBC question.  I have downloaded the
free version from Grisoft, and it is running without slowing down my system
at all.  As to the odd amount of memory RAM that some of you commented on, I
started out with two DIM chips of 32MB each (64MB), but recently swapped one
of them out for a 254MB set.  254+32=286MB.

Obligatory LBC content:  Been driving the 74 all weekend, man I love these
cars!  Today before work I took a quick little 15 mile detour up a local
road called "Honey Run"  with lots of twisties, dips and such.  Perfect
road, perfect weather, couldn't ask for better

David Riker
74 Midget
77 Midget