17cc head

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 17cc head
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:30:29 -0700
I finally got around to looking at the extra head that the PO threw in with
my bugeye.  Its got the number "12G950" on it, and I did a careful cc check
on it because the combustion chambers looked funny.  The cc volume is only
17ccs.  What kind of build is this head good for?  From the porting, valve
size and aluminum valve spring caps I assume it was somebody's pride and
joy.

I can't imagine putting it on a 1275, and certainly not my 1275.  any
interest out there?

Crash, weren't you building a screaming 1100? This may be the head that goes
with the block I gave you.