Re: Fw: Hey Frank

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Hey Frank
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:37:41 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/2002 5:10:19 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

> Doesn't Curtis Mathes make their TVs in the USA? KMart sells them but how
> long will KMart be around?
>
> Kent

Nothing on the web site to indicate they are American made.  I don't think so
but never mind being corrected.  Anyone have any better info?

The site mentions it being the best TV sold in America, but does not
specifically mention where it is made.

Robert Houston

"Give me an army of west point graduates and I can win any battle.  Give me a
handful of Texas Aggies and I can win any war."  G. Patton