Re: Who's going to tahoe?

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: Who's going to tahoe?
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:20:52 -0700 |March 22, 2002) at 05/10/2002 06:21:32 PM
Cc: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
If I can get my 73 Midget going by then, I'll be there too, just as a
spectator.....!!!

By the way, it's been trying to snow today in Reno, so I hope the weather
is better by June.......LOL

Robert.

                      "Larry & Sandi

                      Miller"                     To:      "Spridget List"
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
                      <millerls@ado13.com         cc:

                      >                           Subject: Re: Who's going to
tahoe?
                      Sent by:

                      owner-spridgets@aut

                      ox.team.net

                      05/10/2002 04:01 PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Larry & Sandi

                      Miller"

Sandi and I will be there in our Red '59 and it will be driven. I'm not
sure
what extra jets I might need if the Weber decides not to run at that
altitude.

Larry Miller, Salinas CA