Weber DGV update

To: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Weber DGV update
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:09:30 -0700
Weber fans and those contemplating...

Well I finally got around to investigating the hesitation problem on the
Midget running the Weber DGV and discovered that someone had swapped out
the main jets normally found in the DGV for smaller ones and reversed the
size order on the primary and secondary. That made the primary 125 instead
of 140. I installed what would normallly be in there and there is a
remarkable improvement, I've yet to get in out on the freeway, but low
speed acceleration seems to be fixed.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -