Re: Mini MkI brake servo help

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Mini MkI brake servo help
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:48:24 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Glen,
I have two manuals for the mini and several various exploded diagrams of the
servo
- catch is, you have to come over here and help me track down an oil leak on the
mini (I think its the filter)  Bring an oil filter with you and I'll buy you
lunch.  Good excuse to see the mini.  Give me a call, its a nice day for a
drive.

Steve

Glen Byrns wrote:

> Does anyone have knowledge of a web page with a exploded view of a Mini vacuum
> brake servo?  I'm trying to rebuild one I got from Paul A (thanks Paul) to
> give my wife's Morris power brakes.  I can't get the piston plunger to
> separate and could sure use a view of various bits I'm tugging on.  Some
> spridgeteer with the workshop manual page and a scanner?  Thanks folks.
>
> Glen

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq