Re: Wind in the cockpit! x .com>

To: "Thompson, Michael (CCI-Atlanta)" <Michael.Thompson@cox.com>, Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wind in the cockpit! x .com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:06:20 -0400
Now let me see if I can get this straight. You were dating?? Went for a
ride??
Skirt Flew up?? Got married??

And all this time you thought it was an ACCIDENT???

Sheesh I heard better stories in the Liar's Club ;-)

Larry

--On Tuesday, May 14, 2002 2:50 PM -0400 "Thompson, Michael (CCI-Atlanta)"

--
Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up