FW: From the "dog"

To: "'Spridgets@autox.team.net'" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: From the "dog"
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 06:10:56 -0700
I have gotten on somebody's personal campaign because of my "attitude"
toward the 7 barn cats that let me park in the barn that I thought I owned.
I could think of nothing but you guys when I read this one!

Best wishes from my furry chocks:  Pepperoni, Cheboygen, AM, FM, Lolita,
Tweedledee and Tweedledum.  And occassional visotors, suitors, and big-time