Re: heavy sigh (MG content- no spridgets)

To: Trisha <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: heavy sigh (MG content- no spridgets)
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:05:16 -0400
Good for you. I was a college student for over 10 years, and would go back
in a heartbeat, if they would pay me to attend school!!

Good Luck!!

Larry (always wanted to be a lifetime coollege student, now just a student
of life)

On 5/16/02 3:43 PM, "Trisha" <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU> made the
profound revelation:

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe