dowel pins

To: spridgets-mod@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: dowel pins
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:16:38 -0700
I'm not sure what could have happened, but of the 3 cranks I recently had
reground/polished, two are missing dowel locating pins for the flywheel
(1275). I know I didn't remove them and they're not in any of the flywheels
I have.  The machine shop said they didn't remove them either, but they're
missing in any event. If anyone has one or two handy you don't think you'll
need, please let me know.  Maybe I can get by with one in each. I kinda
hate to place a parts order for just those.

Gerard