Re: valve adjuster nuts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: valve adjuster nuts
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:04:59 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/02 5:38:51 AM, John.Deikis@med.va.gov writes:

<< Well, the Mossotrons had
written the correct numbers on the bags but had put the same product in
each.  I need at least 6 of the wierd-size (smaller) lock nuts-- even used
would be okay at this point, >>

We had something similar with our windshield, and after the second try we
simply ordered the windshield from Victoria British.  They got it right the
first time.  Don't know if Moss ever got the message or not.  On something as
small as nuts, you might be able to telephone Moss and get them to ship you
the right part.  They may not even want you to send the incorrect ones back.
I've had it happen when I complained about the quality of some fasteners I
received.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)