RE: lowrider bugeye.

To: "Amy" <Breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: lowrider bugeye.
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:19:26 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g4NLJXu17162
>>Boy am I glad those loud, darn kids aren't there any more.<<

Amy (aging rapidly apparently)
67 Sprite MkIV

Then you have heard the expression "if it's too loud you're too old" :~)

I still listen to "music" (I have very eclectic tastes) louder than I
should but now it's through much better quality equipment. I will agree
though that the vibrating trunk lids and hatch's driving around these
days can get a bit tiresome after awhile.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com