Sprite for sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite for sale
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:17:05 -0400
Cc: <theslays@prodigy.net>
Hello, Spridgeteers -

I am forwarding some correspondence I received concerning a Sprite for sale,
located in Pennsylvania.  The lady who owns it says it came with a new house
that she just bought, and she does not want the car.   Details are below.

If anyone is interested, please deal directly with Cheryl:
theslays@prodigy.net

Help her save another Sprite.....

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC