Re: quiet day?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: quiet day?
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 19:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:
> Charles Christ wrote:
> >
> > hey!  where did evryone go?  down at the shore?   frank
> you have serious
> > traffic and congestion around the homestead?

> HELL YEAH! This place is gridlocked. And with MTV here
> again this year,
> it's all rice boys and freakazoids.

Rice boys and freakazoids???
where is "here" I thought MTV and all the craziness is down
south...not Jersey! Are you on Long Beach Island?  only
beachy part of NJ I know..havn't been to the house there
for...almpst two decades...than it was still unknown..

Paul
IT's quiet around here...all my neighbors must be off for
the week-end.. I'v noticed the Ducati, Land-Rover and
camera lists are all purty quiet too...

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com