Re: Bugeye on TV

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye on TV
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 22:56:19 -0700
I saw this bit on the Speed (NASCAR) channel yesterday. Some interesting
historical footage. I was wondering whose car they filmed, Indiana plates.
Unfortunately, while it was a good example, it likely had at least an engine
transplant as it sported the later air cleaners. Am I the only one still
using the original little pancake filters? (you know, the ones better known
as gravel excluders....)

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)