Spridget Parts in NM

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Parts in NM
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 19:18:36 -0700
Hi List,

I am forced to liquidate a collection of mostly 948 Sprite/Midget parts my
brother and I collected over twenty years of fixing our '63 Mark II.  The
parts are in Albuquerque, NM, and are to be moved (or disposed of) this
coming weekend.

If anyone lives close to Albuquerque, and needs Sprite/Midget parts, please
contact me off-list SOON!  I hate to see them thrown away!  I have a 948
engine, lots of early rims, and miscellaneous other parts obtained from
parting out a couple of 1962 Midgets and a 1970 Midget.

I also have a pair of 1965 - 1968 Spridget seats available in Seattle.  They
need reupholstery, but the original upholstery is still there enough to seve
as a pattern.

-Rob R.