amusing letter

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: amusing letter
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 01:01:57 -0700
When I retrieved the mail today, I found the following letter in the stack.

The vehicle in question is my '72 RWA Midget with a fresh 1275 (about 900
miles) and a Datsun 5 Speed. Those of you who have seen photos of it or
have seen it in person will understand my reaction.

Bay Area Air Quality Mangement District

Dear Vehicle Owner:

Since your registration on your 1972 model vehicle is expiring soon, this
might be a good time to consider and alternative to driving this vehicle.
You can receive $500 for your 1981 or older car, van or pickup truck from
the Bay Area Air Quality Management District to help reduce pollution...

.....hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahhahhahah...
.....ROTFLMAOPRDML...

...SORRY THAT'S AS FAR AS I GOT!

YEAH I'LL BUY AN SUV THAT GETS 12 MILES TO THE GALLON INSTEAD!

Gerard