Re: British Car Week

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, TeachJP@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Week
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 06:58:00 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 28/05/02 7:36:17 PM, spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< Wait a minute!!! The minivan is more valuable then the Midget.
And Havertown, PA can't be all that rough? It's not like it's Chicago.

I wish that I taught in Havertown, and the minivan doesn't have a hood that a
bic pen will slice through, and the 1990 minivan with 115,000 is worth far
less than my midget.  There are all kinds of issues that you don't think of
when it hasn't happened to you yet.  When I drove my sprite as my only car in
the 1960's and 70's, I had to replace the hood at least once a year, the nice
cover for the hood also had to be replaced at least once a year and every day
the bubble gum and paper had to be picked out of the car.  And that was in a
bit nicer neighborhood than where I teach now.

John Poynton
79 Midget "Yellow Fever"
Havertown Pa 19083