Re: British Car Week Report from NEOhio

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report from NEOhio
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 08:32:46 -0700 (PDT)
  GreenBugeye@aol.com wrote:
>>British Car Week is too early in the warm season -- must be lots of folks
still trying to get them up and running. Most years British Car Week is
wall-to-wall rain around here, but this year we had a few beautiful days, as
well. My grand total of LBC sightings and waves is zero, unless you count
the guy in the Cobra replica who honked and waved twice on two different
days!>>>

>>Anybody else (especially us northerners) interested in moving this thing back
a few weeks? Or maybe declaring an "interesting car week" later in the
summer?>>>

How about a British car month, or all summer long ?  I know for some of Y'all
who drive your LBCs all year everyday is a Brit Iron Day "BID"

My thought, Lon /RedMidget