Re: Temp Sending unit

To: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Temp Sending unit
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:16:00 -0700
John,

The place you describe is where the heater shut-off valve should be. Not
necessarily a bad place, but incorrect and so I wonder what tyoe od sender
you are using. The correct place is is in the right hand top of the
radiator. There is also a place in the cylinder head, but just in front of
the #1 spark plug.

How is your heater connected... ro is it?

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints