Re: Headers for a Midget 1500 - Update

To: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: Headers for a Midget 1500 - Update
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 16:16:11 -0400
This sounds like it could be a good option for me, since my '79 is now mostly
in bits in my basement. It will be at least that long until I look at the
engine (much bodywork still to finish!) It's not that much more than the Monza
ones everyone seems to be running. Is Ted's header much better than the Monza?
Has anyone actually run one?

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/