Re: MGA spotting in Brooklyn.

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA spotting in Brooklyn.
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 21:21:10 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
SDOliner@aol.com wrote:

> So now it is time for perfect English Gent to speak up. I am expecting "Sorry
> bloke, but are queued up here."
> No such thing, this guy says with a perfect Brooklyn accent says "You move
> another inch and I will beat the mother fu_king sh_t out of you!"

It is certainly nice to know that some things do not change regardless of the
location, or the time, or the day of the week, or who might be watching, etc.
Great story!

That wouldn't have happened in Lone Jack!  No, sir!  Here, someone would have
pulled the .30-.30 off'n the rear window of the 4X4 and fired a warning shot
over
the bow of the offending vehicle--all without spilling the Hardee's ham and
cheese breakfast.  I guess you have to account for the terrain.
--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Pop. 528 (New census numbers)