Re: lift for rent in NJ ?- Now Waste Disposal

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lift for rent in NJ ?- Now Waste Disposal
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:29:20 -0400
Actually, I think it was in MA (or was it CT?) that a guy did try the
chipper trick a few years ago. I was at a woodworking show where the guy who
helped in the forensics was giving a class. They tied the guy to his wife's
demise by comparing the cutter knife marks on the chips found with the wifes
body to the knives of the chipper he had admittedly rented. The reason they
needed a wood expert was to explain that the reason the marks didn't match
up perfectly was because of the shrinkage of wood as it dries (it was green
when chipped and dry when compared to the knives)

<dnw>

1972 Midget
1998 Safari
1999 9-3