Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Magnetic sump plugs

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Magnetic sump plugs
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 17:05:35 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
OK, I'll bite.... wouldn't it be best, and allow the use of the least
powerful (read cheaper) magnet, to have it placed where there is no flow
and the oil spends most of its time "settling" or at most sloshing rather
than flowing at 40+ PSI and travelling at a reasonable velocity?
         I'd go for the oil pan, personally
Peter c
===