Door Window Weatherstriping

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Window Weatherstriping
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 02:51:42 -0400
Hey ALL,

I'm putting the finishing touches on the 74 Midget.  I'm looking for a
substitute for the door window weatherstrip (inside and outside).  The
weatherstrip that rides along the window to seal water out of the door on
the outside and the fuzzy weatherstripping for the inside of the window.

I have seen "glue on" window weatherstrip somewhere but I don't remember
where.  Anyone have a source?  It would be nice not to have to use those
clips.....

Kevin V.