Re: LBC article in NY Times

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC article in NY Times
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:21:28 -0400
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Let's see, a Triumph powered Morgan, a TR8, TR3 and TR4
Sounds like something we all knew.
Triumphs suck!

And the guy with the Jag just had a bad ground but jag owners wouldn't
dream about crawling under their car. Althought I did on my XJ and have
already on my X but just to change the oil. then again I am a Sprite
owner, my wife owns the Jag, I just get to wash it and make payments.

And my buddy Jeff couldn't have said it better!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ